Teeing off at dawn, you will join 20 other golfers who will take over Torrey Pines Golf Course for the day. By dusk you will have spent 10 hours on the golf course! And you will be part of an exciting event that has raised more than $2.2 million in the past twenty one years!
Is this really free?
Yes! Golfing all day costs you nothing but time (and maybe a couple of blisters.) We only ask that each golfer contact a list of potential sponsors as you pursue a sponsorship goal of $2500.
Where do the funds go?
The funds go to help the Strategic Initiatives team of Cru’s Campus Ministry to:
- Expand our freshmen-focused outreach strategies
- Grow our Evangelistic Speakers Forum which is currently reaching tens of thousands of students each year
- Accelerate the impact of The MAZE (http://whatisthemaze.com/jim-munroe/) illusionist outreach
- Initiate evangelistic campaigns that can impact an entire campus
- Engage more students in our Gospel In Action (where the visible and verbal gospel meet) trips and outreaches
Are there any prizes or perks?
Yes! Each player will receive:
- An event shirt
- A door prize of their choosing
Additional prizes will be awarded for best score, on-course contests and top sponsorship totals.
Each golfer who raises $2,500 or more will receive a $200 Visa Gift Card as a thank you.
We’ll also provide golf balls, tees, snacks, drinks and your meals for the day.
Where do I sign-up?
Click the button below to to send us your info. We’ll be in touch with you shortly to answer any questions you may have and to help you get started building your sponsorship team!